Open a Credit Human account
Since Credit Human is a collective, you can join by choosing one of hundreds of affiliations. Join online or visit any Credit Human location.
- Employee or member of one of our employer or organization partners
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Credit Human’s service area. View map for more details.
- Veteran, retiree, active duty member or dependent of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard
- Study at one of our trade school, college or university partners
- Related to or live with a Credit Human member
If none of the above applies to you, you may be eligible to join Credit Human through the American Consumer Council (ACC) if you live in the United States. Their mission is to educate and guide consumers in their purchase of safe, reliable products and services.
By choosing this option, you are acknowledging enrollment in ACC. Credit Human will handle everything, including your fee to join. Your name, address, email and phone number will be shared with ACC as part of the enrollment process. ACC will not share your information with third parties
Become a Member Online
It will take approximately ten minutes to complete three easy steps. We’re looking forward to having you join us.
Open a Savings Account for a Minor
A custodian or guardian can open a Credit Human Share Savings account for a minor who is eligible for membership. Open a minor account online.