Join Our Team
With Credit Human, you gain more than a job. You gain a career with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a clear sense of community. Credit Human is the place where true craftsmanship and potential are seeking to meet in the financial services industry, focusing on serving and building meaningful relationships with members. We are looking for employees who share like values and, more importantly, are dedicated to a purpose-driven mission.
Get started now by searching open positions and applying online. Here, you’ll be able to view open positions in our branches, Financial Health Centers, and corporate headquarters.
Current Credit Human employees must view and apply for openings here.
Credit Human provides employees with many benefits from insurance coverage to college tuition reimbursement. Employees who work at least 25 hours per week qualify for:
- Vacation and Sick Leave Programs
- 10 Paid Holidays per year (Full-Time Employees only)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Products – Life, Accident, and Cancer
- Basic Life/AD&D Insurance - Employer Paid
- Long-term Disability Insurance - Employer Paid (Full-Time Employees only)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Medical/Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan
- Retirement Plan – Defined Benefit Plan (If minimum qualifications met)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership with Free Checking and Service Fee Discounts
- College Tuition Reimbursement
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Credit Human is an E-Verify employer.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Get to know Credit Human
Chartered in 1935, Credit Human is a $2.7 billion credit union serving 250,000 members in 43 states across the U.S. Headquartered in San Antonio, we are a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative offering competitive products and services from locations in San Antonio, Houston and New Orleans, and nationally through our manufactured home lending division.Learn More