Join Credit Human
We are your credit union.
How is a credit union different from a bank? A credit union exists to serve a community of members — not to maximize corporate profits. When you join us you become part of a strong financial cooperative.
Open a Credit Human accountEligibility Options
Meet at least one of the following criteria
- Employee or member of one of our employer or organization partners
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Credit Human’s San Antonio or New Orleans service area. View map for more details.
- Veteran, retiree, active duty member or dependent of a member of the U.S. Armed Forces or National Guard
- Study at one of our trade school, college or university partners
- Related to or live with a Credit Human member
If none of the above applies to you, you may be eligible to join Credit Human through the American Consumer Council (ACC) if you live in the United States. Their mission is to educate and guide consumers in their purchase of safe, reliable products and services.
By choosing this option, you are acknowledging enrollment in ACC. Credit Human will handle everything, including your fee to join. Your name, address, email and phone number will be shared with ACC as part of the enrollment process. ACC will not share your information with third parties