Credit Human Debit Cards allow you to get more out of your checking account with convenient features designed for you.
- Debit cards include the latest chip technology and support for contactless transactions
- Shop with confidence with our Enhanced Debit features
- Feel secure with fraud and theft protection
- Convenient benefits such as card controls, ATM access and digital wallet
A Debit Card Designed For You
Choose from a Credit Human, Spurs or UTSA debit card design – all exclusively from Credit Human. All debit cards include:
- Secure embedded chip technology
- Free access to Credit Human ATMs and over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs available worldwide
- Add your Credit Human Debit Card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Google Pay and complete your transaction from your mobile device
Don’t have a Credit Human Debit Card yet? Get your debit card instantly by visiting any Credit Human location.
Experience More Purchase Power
Gain peace of mind knowing that your debit card comes with benefits that save you time and money. By using you debit card for purchases, you can also take advantage of the Mastercard Enhanced Debit features including Extended Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee. Refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more details.
Secure and ConvenientWith Mastercard ID Theft Protection and Zero liability you can be rest assured your debit card is safe. A secure and more convenient alternative to cash or check, Credit Human Debit Cards come with a number of Identity Theft resolution services and 24 hour, worldwide assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, giving you 100% protection from unauthorized purchases.*
Dividend Checking allows you to earn dividends on your balance and enjoy all the conveniences that come with all of our checking accounts.
- Only $25 minimum deposit required to open
- Competitive dividends paid monthly on any balance
- No monthly fees when enrolled in direct deposit and online statements
- Get paid early. Eligible to receive paycheck up to two days early
* All Mastercard consumer debit cardholders in the US are eligible for this coverage and there is no charge for these services. You must enroll in order to receive Mastercard ID Theft Protection. Refer to the Mastercard Guide to Benefits for more details.