To offer convenience to members we offer a network of ATMs. When you are using your debit or ATM card at any location, to reduce the risk of becoming a victim of fraud, please remember these recommendations:
ATM/Debit CardTreat your card like cash. Keep it in a safe place.
- Keep your personal identification number (PIN) a secret and block the view of others when entering the PIN number. Do not write your PIN on your ATM card.
- Do not disclose card information over the phone to anyone. No one needs to know your PIN, not even your financial institution.
- Never disclose information about your card in response to an unsolicited email or request.
- Make certain your Internet shopping sites are secure, such as checking that a Web address begins with “https.”
- Report a lost or stolen card at once.
- Carefully review your account statements for unauthorized transactions.
Security Tips when using ATMs
- Observe the ATM surroundings before approaching a walk-up ATM. If anyone or anything appears suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave the area at once.
- If an ATM is obstructed from view or poorly lighted, go to another ATM. It is a good idea to take along a companion when using an ATM, especially at night.
- Close the entry door of any ATM facility equipped with a door. Do not allow entrance to any person you do not know.
- Minimize time spent at the ATM by having your card out and ready to use. Do not let anyone see how much money you withdrew, and never count your money at the ATM.
- Never allow a stranger or anyone else to assist you or enter your PIN while conducting an ATM transaction, even if you have trouble or your card is stuck.
- Stand between the ATM and anyone waiting to use the terminal so that others cannot see your PIN or transaction amount. Block the view of others when using a card scanner terminal in a store.
- If another person is uncomfortably close to you at the time of your transaction, ask the person to step back before you complete your transaction.
- Look for possible fraudulent devices attached to the ATM. If the ATM looks different or appears to have any alterations or attachments to the card slot or PIN pad, do not use it. If you are prompted to enter your PIN twice, or if you notice unusual messages on the screen, go to another ATM.
- If using a drive up ATM, keep the doors locked, windows up and engine running when waiting in line. Leave enough room between cars to allow for a quick exit if necessary.
- If anyone follows you after you have completed your ATM transaction, go immediately to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police. Be sure the transaction is complete and you have received a receipt before leaving. If you received cash back, put it away before leaving the terminal.
- Report all crimes to law enforcement officials immediately. If emergency assistance is needed, call the police.
It’s everything you need without monthly fees. Get the convenience of a full-service checking account with no minimum balance requirement.
- Open with $25 minimum deposit
- No minimum balance or monthly fees
- Unlimited check writing and debit card usage
- Eligible to receive paycheck up to two days early
Dividend Checking allows you to earn dividends on your balance and enjoy all the conveniences that come with all of our checking accounts.
- Only $25 minimum deposit required to open
- Competitive dividends paid monthly on any balance
- No monthly fees when enrolled in direct deposit and online statements
- Get paid early. Eligible to receive paycheck up to two days early