Credit Human is dedicated to protecting your accounts and personal information.
Protecting Your Finances
Credit Human is dedicated to protecting your accounts and personal information, and in these uncertain times it’s more important than ever to remain vigilant and keep your accounts safe.
The following recommendations can help keep your accounts safe and secure:
- Never use the same password for any of your online accounts, especially email and online banking.
- Always use passwords that are at least ten characters in length. The longer the password, the more hack-resistant it is.
- Always use a passcode on your computer and mobile devices. Ensure it isn’t an easily guessable pattern such as 1234, 0000, or 1122.
- As always, you should beware of emails and phone calls generated by third parties impersonating Credit Human or any other financial provider. They may try to collect your personal information, including passwords, account numbers, card PINs or other information that could be used to access your accounts. Credit Human will never contact you asking you to disclose any security details related to your accounts, including your debit or credit card PIN or CVV (the 3-digit number on the back of your card).
Secure Email and AlertsWhen you use Credit Human Online Banking, you get a secure email box you can use to communicate with Credit Human representatives. You can also set up custom Account Alerts to notify you about specific activity on your accounts — alerts can be received on any email-capable device, including your mobile phone.
Report FraudContact us immediately if you suspect your Credit Human account has been compromised. Have your account information and details about the suspicious activity available when you call.
Credit Human Member Services:
Toll Free: 800-688-7228
In San Antonio: (210) 258-1234
ATMs provide a great convenience, but they require your full attention for your safety. There are many ways to protect yourself when using an ATM.
Security ResourcesLearn more about how to keep your information safe.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Identity Theft
Free Annual Credit Reports
Ready to work towards a savings goal? Consider a share certificate with flexible terms you choose.
- Up to 5.20% APY with dividends paid monthly
- Open with $500 minimum deposit
- Flexible terms from 6 months to 10 years
- Automatic renewal at maturity
Dividend Checking allows you to earn dividends on your balance and enjoy all the conveniences that come with all of our checking accounts.
- Only $25 minimum deposit required to open
- Competitive dividends paid monthly on any balance
- No monthly fees when enrolled in direct deposit and online statements
- Get paid early. Eligible to receive paycheck up to two days early