Investments & Planning
Help plan for your family's future by determining how your assets will be managed throughout your life, and the lives of your family.
- Safeguarding your finances
- Understanding the value of assets
- Managing wealth distribution
- Navigating potential tax implications
- Maintaining financial goals
Help secure the future for you and your loved onesEstate planning is not a luxury for the wealthy, it should be a crucial part of any family’s financial plan. It will help enable you to care for your family and your property. From establishing trust accounts to wealth transfers, we can provide guidance throughout the estate planning process. Once your financial plan is created, our CFS* Financial Advisors will review it regularly to help ensure it aligns with your life stages.
Estate planning is a vital part of your overall financial strategy and requires thoughtful planning and management. Schedule a complimentary consultation today to learn more about how our knowledgeable CFS* Financial Advisors can help secure the financial future for you and your loved ones.
Ready to start planning for the future?
Credit Human can help you with a customized financial strategy built around your personal goals and circumstances. Reserve your complimentary consultation today.Get Started
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Credit Human has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.